We are looking for a Finance Assistant for 9-12 months maternity cover at our fast-paced company.
You will support the Head of Finance, taking responsibility for the majority of the day-to-day finance tasks including managing the sales and purchase ledger, debt chasing, banking and assisting with month end/year end reconciliations.
You will also provide studio support covering the telephone, meeting guests and managing meeting rooms, and making studio purchases when necessary.
Skills and experience:
• Excellent written and oral communication skills with an ability to interact with a range of people
• Honest, trustworthy and conscientious with an analytical mind
• AAT Level 3 preferred but not essential
• Competent in the use of Microsoft Excel and working knowledge of Sage Line 50
• Customer service experience would be of benefit, but not essential
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
• GCSE grade C or above (or equivalent qualification) in Maths and English
• A basic knowledge of Microsoft office and comfortable learning new software under supervision
Salary range £18,000 - £24,000 FTE dependent on qualifications and experience. This is a full time role, 37.5 hours per week, initial 9 month contract with the possibility to extend to 12 months. 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, flexible working, performance related bonus, regular social events and more.
How to apply:
Please send your CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org