Our Liverpool studio is looking for an amazing CG Intern who can create, make, think and do. Who can change minds, define the future and imagine the impossible. We are a world-leading, award winning Architectural Visualisation team - do you think you could join us? Are you driven by architecture, photography, art, composition, light, shadow, colour and mood? If you've got the passion, curiousity, thirst and imagination, we want to hear from you.
You will hit the ground running, working on high profile live projects and experience life in an ambitious creative studio. Your technical 3D and wider creative skills will progress rapidly.
Skills & Experience:
- 3D production - 3ds Max, modelling, texturing, lighting, rendering
- Organisation - Responsibility for our entire asset library
- 2D production - Photoshop, photography, texture creation
- VR/AR - Samsung GearVR, Google Daydream, HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, Microsoft Hololens
- Game engines - Unreal, Unity
How to Apply:
Show us your best, exciting and most relevant work that says something about you that will really make you stand out. Send your CV, portfolio and availability to: firstname.lastname@example.org