We are looking for an experienced Client Director to join our team.
Working closely with the Commercial Director and the Executive Creative Director (ECD), the Client Director will lead in building deeper, strategic relationships with our clients to ensure all clients are satisfied and grow with Uniform over time.
Skills & Experience
- Extensive agency experience
- Comfortable with negotiation and influencing
- A proven relationship builder
- A positive, open and clear communicator
- Excellent written skills, particularly in relation to proposals and presentations
- Proven strategy development skills
- Strong experience of managing successful teams and stakeholder relationships
- Experience of overseeing, creating, and managing multiple and complex budgets
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- A positive and strong leader
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and to always look for the best solution
- Excellent troubleshooting and solution-finding skills in terms of staff and projects
You’ll be joining a dynamic and multi-disciplinary team of 50+ at one of the top 10 fastest growing agencies in the UK. We offer a competitive salary from £38,000 - £45,000 dependent on experience. Our benefits package includes a pension scheme, 25 days holiday, flexible working, regular social events, a cycle to work scheme, childcare voucher scheme and more!
How to Apply
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with Client Director in the title.