We are looking for a talented, design-led illustrator/animator to join our award winning film team. You’ll be as good with a pencil as you are with a computer, and have a passion for creativity, storytelling, motion-graphics and film-making. You’ll have significant professional experience in motion graphics, design, illustration and animation and the drive and ambition to create effective and award winning content for our global brand clients.
You will deliver projects end-to-end, from idea generation to post production, working across a wide variety of clients and sectors. You’ll be highly creative, motivated and curious, and comfortable generating and articulating strong ideas, embracing collaboration, and confident in your own opinions. You will work across a wide variety of output with a strong focus on illustration and animation.
Skills & Experience:
- Illustration - a natural ability and distinct personal style
- Animation - the technical skills to deliver a variety of animation styles
- Film making - an excellent understanding of the filmmaking process including idea generation, scripting, and storyboarding
- Critical: Adobe Creative Suite including After Effects & Illustrator
- Expected: TV Paint, Toon Boom or similar
- Advantageous: Cinema 4D
You’ll be joining a dynamic and multi-disciplinary team of 50+ at one of the top 10 fastest growing agencies in the UK. We offer a competitive salary dependent on experience, and our benefits package includes a pension scheme, 23+ days holiday, flexible working, regular social events, a cycle to work scheme, childcare voucher scheme and more! For reference our middleweight salary band ranges from £25,000 - £32,000.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV, portfolio and showreel to firstname.lastname@example.org