We are looking for a Finance Assistant to join our fast paced company.
You will support the Head of Finance, taking responsibility for the majority of the day-to-day tasks including banking, supplier payments, chasing debts, invoicing and assisting with month end/year end reconciliations.
You will also provide support to the Studio Administrator covering the telephone and making studio purchases where necessary.
Skills and experience:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with an ability to interact with a range of people
- Honest, trustworthy and conscientious with an analytical mind
- AAT Level 3
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Excel and working knowledge of Sage Accounts
- Some customer service experience would be of benefit, but not essential
- Ability to work well in a fast paced environment
- GCSE grade C or above (or equivalent qualification) in Maths and English
- A basic knowledge of Microsoft office and comfortable learning new software under supervision
This is a part time position, 30 hours per week over 4 days, We offer a competitive salary, dependant on qualifications and experience, 22 days holiday plus bank holidays, flexible working, performance related bonus, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, regular social events and more.