We are looking for an experienced Front End Developer to join our team in Liverpool.
Working closely with the Head of Development, you will help define and implement technical solutions and lead the front end development on a range of digital projects. You will be hands on in terms of front end code delivery, and have a good knowledge of back end coding in order to support the end to end delivery of projects.
Skills & Experience:
- Significant experience working in a digital development role, including comprehensive quality examples of responsive front-end development work
- A good understanding of project process with evidence of delivering projects effectively against scope, cost and timescale
- Expert in HTML5 and CSS3
- Adobe Photoshop and/or other Creative Suite programs
Experience in designing sites mobile first and responsive techniques
Familiar with coding PHP would be of benefit but non-essential
- Knowledge of frameworks e.g. Bootstrap, but ability to build website layouts to match given designs without them
- An understanding of web standards, accessibility, SEO best practice application and semantic mark-up
- Experience developing for/with open source CMS - specifically Umbraco - but also Wordpress and other (e.g. Drupal) will be of benefit
- Strong use of preprocessors such as SASS/SCSS
- Modular approach to development with techniques such as BEM
We offer a competitive salary (£30k - £36k) dependent on qualifications and experience, and a company wide annual bonus scheme. Our benefits package includes a pension scheme, 23+ days holiday, flexible working, regular social events, a cycle to work scheme, childcare voucher scheme and more!
How to Apply:
Please send your CV and a portfolio of work to email@example.com