We are looking for a Middleweight Project Manager in our Liverpool studio.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for the efficiency and smooth running of client projects, working in partnership with the Client Development team across all accounts. You will report into Head of Delivery on day-to-day activity and supply frequent updates to the Client Development team on project status.
At Uniform, we rely on the Project Manager to ensure that all projects are delivered on time and within budget. To do so you will work closely with the creative teams to instil process and manage progress, and liaise with the client to manage their expectations and ensure that they are satisfied and clearly communicated to throughout the duration of the project.
Skills & Experience
- Previous project management experience
- Experience of working in a creative agency is desirable
- Experience working to and meeting client deadlines
- A methodical and organised way of working
- Knowledge of best practices for project management
- PRINCE2 certification is advantageous
- Excellent attention to detail and process driven
- Proactive, positive attitude to finding and implementing relevant, efficient solutions
- A good working knowledge of MSOffice/G-Suite
We offer a competitive salary dependent on qualifications and experience, and a company wide annual bonus scheme. Our benefits package includes a pension scheme, 23 days holiday, flexible working, regular social events, a cycle to work scheme, child care voucher scheme and more!”
How to Apply
Please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch if you are successful in getting a first interview with us.