We are looking for a Studio Administrator to join our fast paced company.
You are the face and voice of the agency, as the first point of contact for clients, suppliers and visitors, you play a critical role in presenting Uniform in a friendly, professional and welcoming manner. You will meet and greet visitors, book meetings, and manage the meeting room diaries, keep the studio organised and ensure that the studio runs smoothly. You will also provide cover for the Finance Assistant with some day-to-day finance duties as neccessary.
Skills and experience:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with an ability to interact with a range of people
- An excellent telephone manner
- Honest, trustworthy and conscientious with an analytical mind
- Customer service experience would be of benefit, but not essential
- Ability to work well in a fast paced environment.
- GCSE grade C or above (or equivalent qualification) in Maths and English
- A basic knowledge of Microsoft office and comfortable learning new software under supervision
This is a part time position, 30 hours per week over 4 days. We offer a competitive salary, dependant on qualifications and experience, 22 days holiday plus bank holidays, flexible working, performance related bonus, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, regular social events and more.