WHY YOU’RE HERE?
You are responsible for the specification and delivery of development projects. You will apply your technical skills to analyse digital briefs to plan project scope and budget, working through an iterative process to deliver a final, detailed technical specification.
You will then own the build of each project, implementing the code yourself on some projects and working with the team on others, delivering to a high standard applying best practices, ensuring the full scope is met and the project is comprehensively tested against that scope.
WHAT YOU’RE HERE TO DO?
Technical solutions - 40%
- Close collaboration with the Head of Digital and Client Teams
- Disseminating technical aspects of digital development briefs
- Owning technical scope, aligned with the project strategy and design
- Requirements gathering, business analysis, research, solution
- Technical specification documentation to sign off
- Briefing and managing developers on your projects
- Commercial awareness of the impact of technical projects
- Analytics and tracking planning, implementation and insight
Development - 40%
- Web development
- Owning the technical delivery of assigned projects
- Testing / UAT / QA
- Work to the required agency / client standards for version control and compliance
Technical project management (with PMs) - 20%
- Technical tasks, resource and delivery planning
- Budget awareness/ control
- Development project planning
- Communication of development task progress
- Ensure time, on budget project delivery
WHAT SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE?
- Solution design - can design and architect web applications into scalable, future-ready technologies that will run on multiple platforms
- Delivery of project specification documentation, designs, templates
- Technical project management approaches - Waterfall / Agile
- You will have experience designing and developing software in the full lifecycle using .Net technologies.
- Experienced with Microsoft MVC and Angular JS
- ASP.Net in C# - Including MVC Framework, Razor templates,
- Umbraco - Tailoring the back-office for specific customers’ needs, designing/editing Document Types
- Previous experience working in a client facing environment
- Can design and architect web applications into scalable, future-ready technologies that will run on multiple platforms
- GIT source control with bitbucket code repository
- The coding aspect of this role will focus on the back end using .Net, however the team includes front end / PHP / Wordpress developers - so experience / understanding of relevant technologies for that stack will be helpful for specification work.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org